Hello from Kentucky!

cich_with_cichlids

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Roy and my apologies for just getting around to formally introducing myself. Here goes. I’ve been in the aquarium hobby for well over 30 years. Majority of that time has been with freshwater aquariums. I currently have a 90 gal Discus tank and a 55 gal Angelfish tank. For over a year now, I merged into saltwater, well, I dove into it. I purchased a Waterbox 220.6 and have been constantly learning and maintaining a mixed reef tank. It’s definitely been an adventure. I joined the forum to learn from others and entertain myself with the post. Thanks in advance for welcoming me.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Roy and my apologies for just getting around to formally introducing myself. Here goes. I’ve been in the aquarium hobby for well over 30 years. Majority of that time has been with freshwater aquariums. I currently have a 90 gal Discus tank and a 55 gal Angelfish tank. For over a year now, I merged into saltwater, well, I dove into it. I purchased a Waterbox 220.6 and have been constantly learning and maintaining a mixed reef tank. It’s definitely been an adventure. I joined the forum to learn from others and entertain myself with the post. Thanks in advance for welcoming me.
Sounds like my journey! Salt is way more fun .

nriley1233

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! The group has been very helpful when I had questions!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back