Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome33.gif

Thomas Jedlicka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Roy and my apologies for just getting around to formally introducing myself. Here goes. I’ve been in the aquarium hobby for well over 30 years. Majority of that time has been with freshwater aquariums. I currently have a 90 gal Discus tank and a 55 gal Angelfish tank. For over a year now, I merged into saltwater, well, I dove into it. I purchased a Waterbox 220.6 and have been constantly learning and maintaining a mixed reef tank. It’s definitely been an adventure. I joined the forum to learn from others and entertain myself with the post. Thanks in advance for welcoming me.
Welcome Roy! I go to school in Ohio and hope youve got a heater because the midwest is starting to get real cold :face-with-tears-of-joy:

kados

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Roy and my apologies for just getting around to formally introducing myself. Here goes. I’ve been in the aquarium hobby for well over 30 years. Majority of that time has been with freshwater aquariums. I currently have a 90 gal Discus tank and a 55 gal Angelfish tank. For over a year now, I merged into saltwater, well, I dove into it. I purchased a Waterbox 220.6 and have been constantly learning and maintaining a mixed reef tank. It’s definitely been an adventure. I joined the forum to learn from others and entertain myself with the post. Thanks in advance for welcoming me.
Cichlids to saltwater. The natural progression.. Welcome aboard!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi Roy and Welcome! Glad you joined. Nothing is mandatory here, but we are glad you took the time to come over and share!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Kentucky:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back