Hello from London

Hi all,

I had a bit of a disaster a few years ago with a freshwater to marine conversion that put me off for a while but I’ve been thinking about getting back into the hobby over the last few months. I think I’m nearly ready to dip my toes in with a Red Sea Reefer xl 200 and I’ve been reading up a lot. R2R has been a great source of info so far and I’m really glad to join this great community.

I have a ton of questions still so I’ll probably create a giant post soon to ask for advice!

Paul
welcome @Branchie68 ! There are a lot of smart cookies here who can certainly help you. While I'm still a bit half baked myself I'm looking forward to returning the favor asap!
 
Welcome to R2R! If you haven’t already @revtree wrote a great supreme guide article on getting into the hobby. You already are on your way but I found some good gems there. Enjoy and I look forward to seeing your build posts in the future!
1589732251434.jpeg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new