Hello from Louisiana

Ruce Bree

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
19
Location
Louisiana
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

So I've been keeping freshwater tanks for a while and got convinced to take the plunge into the saltwater world by a member here that I work with. I've started with a waterbox 20 cube that I got from him. A lot of videos and way more money than I expected to spend later and I finally have a running saltwater tank.

The tank is sitting on a custom built stand because waterbox wants way to much for some pvc coated osb.

My favorite part about this whole process was building the aquascape. Dry rock is just so much easier to work with for building arches and structures in comparison to the rock used in freshwater tanks.

1000001140.jpg
 
Hello everyone,

So I've been keeping freshwater tanks for a while and got convinced to take the plunge into the saltwater world by a member here that I work with. I've started with a waterbox 20 cube that I got from him. A lot of videos and way more money than I expected to spend later and I finally have a running saltwater tank.

The tank is sitting on a custom built stand because waterbox wants way to much for some pvc coated osb.

My favorite part about this whole process was building the aquascape. Dry rock is just so much easier to work with for building arches and structures in comparison to the rock used in freshwater tanks.

1000001140.jpg
Hello fellow LA reefer!
 
Hello everyone,

So I've been keeping freshwater tanks for a while and got convinced to take the plunge into the saltwater world by a member here that I work with. I've started with a waterbox 20 cube that I got from him. A lot of videos and way more money than I expected to spend later and I finally have a running saltwater tank.

The tank is sitting on a custom built stand because waterbox wants way to much for some pvc coated osb.

My favorite part about this whole process was building the aquascape. Dry rock is just so much easier to work with for building arches and structures in comparison to the rock used in freshwater tanks.

1000001140.jpg
Welcome to reef2reef
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new