Hello from México!!

chessplayer86

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2014
Messages
136
Reaction score
18
Location
Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hola desde México!!

I am "new" to the hobby. Been reading for two years and only have a 55gal with a HOB Octopus Skimmer. One day before Christmas I went to a glass shop and made a small investment. Now I will have a drilled 120gal tank.

Also I am planning this year to have a small aquarium room with a desk and start breeding some clownfish. Hope to learn from everyone here and also to find some good deals on used equipment.

BTW, I live 10 mins from mcallen Texas.
 
Nice!!! Welcome to Reef 2 Reef... You might want to start a build thread under the members tank section.... I can't wait to see some pics, sounds like a cool build!
 
Another BIG WELCOME to the R2R family.



Cheers, Todd
 
Welcome to the site!! :D
 
:welcome: to R2R!
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef!*
DSCF6388_zpsb0b33bb_edit_1421119222246.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new