Hello from Massachusetts!

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, it's cool when you have friends and neighbors that have reefs.
ZomboMeme 09122021213609.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers!

I live in Massachusetts and had gotten out of the hobby for many years, but have recently wanted to get back into it. My neighbor has a Red Sea XL 300 that I’ve envied for some time and I’ve finally decided I need my own.

At any rate, I am looking forward to learning from other experienced and current reeders, and possibly finding a used system to help get me started.

Thank you,

Eliot

Hi Eliot and Welcome! Glad you joined. Suggest keeping an eye on local club sites, craigslist, etc etc and I'll cross my fingers you find what you seek. I was able to return to hobby with larger tank than planned because we found someone leaving hobby (his daughter was starting college)

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
E

EGorman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Eliot and Welcome! Glad you joined. Suggest keeping an eye on local club sites, craigslist, etc etc and I'll cross my fingers you find what you seek. I was able to return to hobby with larger tank than planned because we found someone leaving hobby (his daughter was starting college)

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Thank you for the suggestion - I will take a look!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Chrisv.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers!

I live in Massachusetts and had gotten out of the hobby for many years, but have recently wanted to get back into it. My neighbor has a Red Sea XL 300 that I’ve envied for some time and I’ve finally decided I need my own.

At any rate, I am looking forward to learning from other experienced and current reeders, and possibly finding a used system to help get me started.

Thank you,

Eliot
Welcome, Eliot! If you're not already a member, I wanted to invite you to join our local reef club, the Boston Reefers Society! We have a local forum and in person events in New England!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back