Hello from Massachusetts!

EGorman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers!

I live in Massachusetts and had gotten out of the hobby for many years, but have recently wanted to get back into it. My neighbor has a Red Sea XL 300 that I’ve envied for some time and I’ve finally decided I need my own.

At any rate, I am looking forward to learning from other experienced and current reeders, and possibly finding a used system to help get me started.

Thank you,

Eliot

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers!

I live in Massachusetts and had gotten out of the hobby for many years, but have recently wanted to get back into it. My neighbor has a Red Sea XL 300 that I’ve envied for some time and I’ve finally decided I need my own.

At any rate, I am looking forward to learning from other experienced and current reeders, and possibly finding a used system to help get me started.

Thank you,

Eliot
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Chrisv.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers!

Thank you,

Eliot
Hello! Have you also joined the Boston Reefers Society? It's a great local club!

Back