Hello from Memphis, TN

1738999242644.jpeg
 
Hi my name is Tea Allen. I am diving into my first saltwater tank. It’s a aqueon 14 cube. I have a sicee shark pro as my filter. I have about 10 pounds of base rock and 20 of live rock. I would love to get a AIO tank that’s somewhat budget friendly. I like frameless and can’t exceed 20x20x20. Room is limited and so is ceeling space for lights. I currently have a fluval marine light set on top. I’m happy to be here and open to suggestions and tips. Thanks!!
IMG_0715.jpeg
Goggle Bulk Reef Supply and watch the videos they made
 
Hi my name is Tea Allen. I am diving into my first saltwater tank. It’s a aqueon 14 cube. I have a sicee shark pro as my filter. I have about 10 pounds of base rock and 20 of live rock. I would love to get a AIO tank that’s somewhat budget friendly. I like frameless and can’t exceed 20x20x20. Room is limited and so is ceeling space for lights. I currently have a fluval marine light set on top. I’m happy to be here and open to suggestions and tips. Thanks!!
IMG_0715.jpeg
https://discord.gg/7nddUKC5
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new