Hello from Minnesota

Love it. Not good for the pocket book though.

Will have to chime in when I'm ready to buy livestock. Need some local Intel as I'm new to this space.
Lol. I hear you. My two go to places are Reef Collective in Arden Hills or New Wave Aquaria in Plymouth.
 
I've herd good things about New Wave Aquaria in Plymouth when asking around. Will check them and Reef Collective out. Appreciate it.

I walked in and right back out of Maple Grove's petco when I first started poking around the hobby... Not very helpful and never again. :oops: Figure I should stay with those that focus more on reefing.
 
Welcome aboard
ZomboMeme 23022021133652.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new