Hello from N.C.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scott M.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Scott M.

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Kernersville N.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Scott and I have been in reef tanks for about two years. At this moment I have a 46g softie tank with some Duncans,zoos,palys and mushrooms. I also have a 65g that is mostly hard corals, montis,acros and some chalices. I am in the process of building a 150g for sps and lps corals.
 
Welcome Scott!
 
Well hello Scott. This is a great forum. I'm glad you joined up. It's good to see the locals coming around.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new