Curved R2R Welcome 3-31-23 2.0 White.png

Urka

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings everyone,

This is my first post and wanted to say hello to everyone in this beautiful community

Im just starting my new reef tank, just under 3 month still.. hope to exchange ideas and knowledge as we grow into this.
My first impression when started, this hobby is expensive :relieved-face: but everytime I light on the light (even i dont have corals yet) i feel amazed and guess worth the investment.

if anyone in UAE will be great to get to know as well.

Thanks for the hosting, and looking forward to learn from the massive knowledge around the forum.
Welcome!

nicowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings everyone,

This is my first post and wanted to say hello to everyone in this beautiful community

Im just starting my new reef tank, just under 3 month still.. hope to exchange ideas and knowledge as we grow into this.
My first impression when started, this hobby is expensive :relieved-face: but everytime I light on the light (even i dont have corals yet) i feel amazed and guess worth the investment.

Thanks for the hosting, and looking forward to learn from the massive knowledge around the forum.
Welcome to the family !

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Goldberg welcome to the reef. I discovered this forum as it seemed to always come up when I googled a question. Finally joined, then chose to become a supporting member and later a partner member to keep the forum available for others to come. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I started culturing copepods and phytoplankton eventually selling some on here as a hobbyist. Eventually we decided to try to make a career out of it so we are now sponsors as well. I love the Reef2 Reef community here and the wealth of knowledge. Thanks for joining us.

OP
OP
G

Goldberg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Goldberg welcome to the reef. I discovered this forum as it seemed to always come up when I googled a question. Finally joined, then chose to become a supporting member and later a partner member to keep the forum available for others to come. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I started culturing copepods and phytoplankton eventually selling some on here as a hobbyist. Eventually we decided to try to make a career out of it so we are now sponsors as well. I love the Reef2 Reef community here and the wealth of knowledge. Thanks for joining us.
thats amazing, I discovered it the same way, and learning alot by the posts and experiences shared here. Thanks and wish you fruitful career

TamrynLea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings everyone,

Hello... I am in the UAE and have just joined R2R. I don't have a tank yet so if you have any advice on places to get supplies etc. in the UAE that would be great :)

TamrynLea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings everyone,

Hello... I am in the UAE and have just joined R2R. I don't have a tank yet so if you have any advice on places to get supplies etc. in the UAE that would be great :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back