Hello from North Carolina

Israel John Laws

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers! I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and Santa brought you all lots of new aquarium related goodies. I have been following R2R for a while now on Instagram, but I have not really taken the time to take advantage of all of the forums here on the website. Santa was good to me this year, so I will finally be able to set up my new aquarium. I will be receiving my custom sump from LifeReef sometime next week and will begin to piece everything together. I have been reefing now since 2015. My first tank was a 30 gallon marine land which I quickly upgraded to a 55 gallon marine land. I’ve had the 55 now for 4+ years and have been ready to upgrade for a while now. A friend of mine sold me his Deep Blue rimless reef ready after he had a major crash and decided to shut it down. The tank has been sitting empty in my fish room for a little over a year now. I am so looking forward to the new build. My corals are so tightly packed in my 55 gallon, and I know my fish will appreciate the larger footprint on the Deep Blue. I look forward to sharing my build with you all. Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!

Respectfully yours,

Israel

457CF66E-5806-4929-8CAA-9E9C3AB11E7A.jpeg
ADB04FD3-724E-4DC1-976B-085B9EC10E90.jpeg
image.jpg

Back