Hello from North Carolina!

Aqua Fella

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
22
Reaction score
51
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I’m not new to keeping fish (freshwater) but getting back into saltwater aquariums! I just picked up a Fluval Flex 15 and will be upgrading some of the equipment and getting it wet over the next couple of months. So exciting! I’ve been lurking for a while here and I’m learning so much from everyone! Anyway, I’ll start a build thread once I get this thing up and running. What’s once piece of advice that you think will help me in this journey?
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello! I’m not new to keeping fish (freshwater) but getting back into saltwater aquariums! I just picked up a Fluval Flex 15 and will be upgrading some of the equipment and getting it wet over the next couple of months. So exciting! I’ve been lurking for a while here and I’m learning so much from everyone! Anyway, I’ll start a build thread once I get this thing up and running. What’s once piece of advice that you think will help me in this journey?
Welcome from Charlotte!
70433.png
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new