Hello from Northern California!

r2r.jpeg
 
I had a small FOWLR 20 years ago, and have kept fresh water ever since then - until now. I recently made the highly impulsive decision to buy a running 55gl reef tank on Craigslist. It needs a lot of help, but I just couldn't pass it up. I think I'll start a build thread to keep track of my journey, and I look forward to the help and support of this great community!
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new