Hello from Northern Colorado

How does 40 breeder with an aqua clear 70, reef octopus 1000, sb reef lights 32", hydor 1350x2 with wave maker sound? i wanted to do a sump but the wife isn't trilled I'm at it again so slow and simple i guess.
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
How does 40 breeder with an aqua clear 70, reef octopus 1000, sb reef lights 32", hydor 1350x2 with wave maker sound? i wanted to do a sump but the wife isn't trilled I'm at it again so slow and simple i guess.
That sound great, Welcome back to the hobby. Black Friday can be your friend;)
 
Awesome you should check out the local club MASC lmknif your in the area I’ll hook ya up w a frag or two
right on, after i get everything going ill hit you up. i appreciate that too! i was thinking of joining that club but haven't pulled the trigger yet
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new