Hello from NoVA

  • Thread starter Thread starter tbscoot
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey Reef2Reef. Long time guest (lurker) here. Started off my reef adventures about three years ago in a Fluval 12 AIO. After about a year and a half I quickly outgrew that tank and upgraded to a Biocube 32 (rimless mod) which is now full again. Three years later, here I am making my next upgrade to an IM 50 Lagoon AIO. Hoping to become a little more active in the forums. Hopefully get some pics up after returning from Thanksgiving out of town, but here a is pic that's a few months old after my nem split. Did a little rearranging since then to stop the war path.

1C0BFE73-FE8C-41DC-9479-C468E1829FCF.JPG
HoUw.gif

Nice tank!... Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have to have you

Explore…Learn…Share


 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new