Hello from NYC

AlwaysSalty77

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
My name is Rob and I live in long island, NY. For as long as I can remember I've always wanted a reef tank. Once I hit 30yrs old I decided it was time to join the ranks. Thanks for having me and I'm sure I will learn alot from everyone.
Rob
 
Welcome to R2R Rob!
Wtr2r41.gif
 
Welcome to the family. Where on Long Island are you? I'm in Seaford. If you need a hand let me know.
Hicksville... and I will need guidance for sure lol. I've been doing alot of research but I know there is nothing better than talking to someone with experience.
 
Hicksville... and I will need guidance for sure lol. I've been doing alot of research but I know there is nothing better than talking to someone with experience.
Any time. I'm going to have a couple of reefers over this weekend moving some tanks if you want to stop by.
 
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined the group!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new