Hello from NYC

Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to the salty side! You’re going to love having a reef tank. Go slow and be patient and you’ll be successful. There are people here with the expertise to answer any question you have so don’t ever hesitate to ask anything.
14E915E5-5602-4AE2-B855-674E7C99D318.gif
 
Hi,
My name is Rob and I live in long island, NY. For as long as I can remember I've always wanted a reef tank. Once I hit 30yrs old I decided it was time to join the ranks. Thanks for having me and I'm sure I will learn alot from everyone.
Rob
Hey welcome! There's a boatload of members out in long island, its pretty exciting to get socialized in the hobby. Post up some photos when you get started man, and always- enjoy !
 
Hi,
My name is Rob and I live in long island, NY. For as long as I can remember I've always wanted a reef tank. Once I hit 30yrs old I decided it was time to join the ranks. Thanks for having me and I'm sure I will learn alot from everyone.
Rob

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you Rob!



…Explore…Learn…Share

WU7.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new