Hello from Ohio!

  • Thread starter Thread starter trav899
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
1572705246869.png
 
My brother lives in OH and I've been there many times. I've even fished in lake Erie a couple times. You need to get a build thread started -- we love photos around here. It will be fun to watch your tank grow. I'm glad you joined us!
Bizarre world.gif
 
Welcome, where at in Ohio? If your in the Dayton area, Gerbers tropical fish is a great store
I'm from the Cincy area. I might try to visit there, it's not too much of a hike!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new