Hello from Ohio!

  • Thread starter Thread starter donut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

donut

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
71
Location
Cleveland Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! My name is Aiden. I am a reefer from Northeast Ohio outside of Cleveland. I have a 125 display, a 30 display, some freshwater stuff, and im working on getting some frag tanks up and running again. I have a 75 destined to be turned into a frag tank! Just wanted to say hi. Cheers, Aiden
 
Welcome to R2R
giphy.gif
 
Hi Aiden! Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new