TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LeatherCabbageCoral.jpeg
Hello everyone! Just wanting to introduce myself here, my name is Reichel (Rachel) and I setup my first reef tank (fluval evo 13.5) in Sept. 2021, now I have a clown fish, an orchid dottyback, an emerald crab and a nassarius snail! I have a cabbage leather coral and two green striped mushroom coral I got two days ago, they came out immediately and seem pretty happy? I think! I hope! I am pretty proud with how my tank is doing! I'm using the stock light but want to upgrade the lighting eventually, and hopefully the lid too since I have bad evaporation in my house.

I do 25% water change once a week too.

I'd appreciate any light, general or lid replacement recommendations! TIA!
Welcome to Da Reef!
Marine Biology Ocean GIF

dmsc2fs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LeatherCabbageCoral.jpeg
Hello everyone! Just wanting to introduce myself here, my name is Reichel (Rachel) and I setup my first reef tank (fluval evo 13.5) in Sept. 2021, now I have a clown fish, an orchid dottyback, an emerald crab and a nassarius snail! I have a cabbage leather coral and two green striped mushroom coral I got two days ago, they came out immediately and seem pretty happy? I think! I hope! I am pretty proud with how my tank is doing! I'm using the stock light but want to upgrade the lighting eventually, and hopefully the lid too since I have bad evaporation in my house.

Welcome to the community.

reeftigergal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LeatherCabbageCoral.jpeg

Welcome to REEF2REEF. No question is stupid if needing an answer. Fire away. I’m Nancy Reeftigergal, been in reefing for over 25 years. Always willing to help.

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LeatherCabbageCoral.jpeg

Welcome to R2R

Welcome to R2R.JPG

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back