Hello from Ohio

CoralB

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!! I wasn’t aware that they had any stores outside of the Youngstown area ! . Didn’t the first one open in Austin town . Then the biggest question is the Naples and San Diego locations as good as the ones in Youngstown? The coffee and black cherry is off the hook
Next your probably going to tell me that there is a Trax franchise down here . Ooooh ! Their ribs !!! Mmmmmm !!! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:You have some great restaurants near you . Jealous!!!

cmor1701d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I'm brand new to the hobby, but I'm jumping in with both feet. I found a good deal on a used tank and right now I'm just enjoying the process of getting all the things necessary to get it running... all the things. It's a lot of things. Haha.

For me, this hobby is a way to burn off some steam and enjoy a place to just relax. I look forward to learning from all you wonderful people. I'm also looking forward to connecting to other reefers that live in and around Ohio.

Thanks
-Zach
Welcome to R2R. You're in the right place. Lots of great friendly advice and knowledge to be shared here.
I'm about to start a Build thread for my new to me 210. Looking forward to seeing your build thread too.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!! I wasn’t aware that they had any stores outside of the Youngstown area ! . Didn’t the first one open in Austin town . Then the biggest question is the Naples and San Diego locations as good as the ones in Youngstown? The coffee and black cherry is off the hook
It’s funny, my family always drags us to Handle’s when ever they are in town. I asked a Handle’s employee what was there most popular flavor was, chocolate pecan followed by butter pecan. My family always gets one of those. My brother and my sister in-law always gets chocolate pecan. Guess what flavor they don’t have in San Diego, if you guessed chocolate pecan you were right!

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next your probably going to tell me that there is a Trax franchise down here . Ooooh ! Their ribs !!! Mmmmmm !!! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:You have some great restaurants near you . Jealous!!!
Oooh, their grilled chicken salad ( and yes, with fresh cut french fries in it, I’ve never seen that outside of Youngstown). You must be from this area, but where?

CoralB

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s funny, my family always drags us to Handle’s when ever they are in town. I asked a Handle’s employee what was there most popular flavor was, chocolate pecan followed by butter pecan. My family always gets one of those. My brother and my sister in-law always gets chocolate pecan. Guess what flavor they don’t have in San Diego, if you guessed chocolate pecan you were right!
Figures !

CoralB

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oooh, their grilled chicken salad ( and yes, with fresh cut french fries in it, I’ve never seen that outside of Youngstown). You must be from this area, but where?
My better half is and we always went back up to visit my father in-law . Still have friends up there . Still order cookies at Christmas time and have them shipped as well as chocolate from Gorants

Big Smelly fish

If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EDCE3F78-91F4-42EE-A5E2-B1035AAC8080.jpeg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 127 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back