Hello from Oklahoma

SquidySpecs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm Squidy. I have a 20 gallon reef of mostly softies like zoas, mushrooms, a kenya tree, and a green star polyp frag. I also have many small colonies of candycane coral. My three fish are two clowns and a firefish. I'd like to be a marine biologist when I'm older and I'm certainly looking forward to keeping larger aquariums in the future. I'm interested in aquarium keeping, marine biology, evolution, paleontology, drawing, film, speculative evolution, and games. Below is an old photo of Egg, Carrot, and Gummy Worm.

20210804_152316.jpg

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and hello squidy ,hope all is well and you have some intersting hobbies ,I'm sure keeps you busy which is great and hope you become a marine biologist like you desire ,work hard and anything is possible and btw love your fish names ^_^

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm Squidy. I have a 20 gallon reef of mostly softies like zoas, mushrooms, a kenya tree, and a green star polyp frag. I also have many small colonies of candycane coral. My three fish are two clowns and a firefish. I'd like to be a marine biologist when I'm older and I'm certainly looking forward to keeping larger aquariums in the future. I'm interested in aquarium keeping, marine biology, evolution, paleontology, drawing, film, speculative evolution, and games. Below is an old photo of Egg, Carrot, and Gummy Worm.

20210804_152316.jpg
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20210804_152316.jpg

Attachments

• 72267.png
    72267.png
    57 KB · Views: 27

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back