Hello from PA

8ptspike

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
20
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody. I’m a long time lurker. There is so much awesome information here. I want to thank everyone for years of input I’ve used to help me out.
Currently I have a 75 gallon SW, plumbed down to the basement with a 55 gallon refugium plus a sump setup. Lots of room to “grow” in the basement and upstairs.
Also have a few smaller freshwater tanks.
I was into SW 20 years ago, then my work situation forced me to get out of it.
Wished/lurked sites for years longing to get back into it after I was done traveling for work. 2 years ago I started up again.
My Avatar are some of the baby Banggai that spawned in my tank. They were about 2 weeks old in the pic. Lots of work, it was fun, but I’m good on that. Lol. I can say, been there done that.
 
Welcome! Spawning organisms in a glass box in our homes... Oh so satisfying. Congratulations.
 
Welcome fellow Pennsylvanian!

Whereabouts?

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new