Hello from Pennsylvania

CJreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
24
Reaction score
48
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you revhtree for your welcome.

I was looking for information on the Reef Breeders Photon V2 and trying to get in touch with Logan and found this forum. I'm so glad I did and looking forward to hours of perusing.

I'm an old gal (82) and have been in the hobby for 20 years. I have a 75 gallon mixed tank with two 20 longs hooked up on either side through the same 20 gallon sump, lots of fish, a Deresa clam, RBT anemones, shrimp, snails, crabs and the occasional algae problem :). There is always something new to learn and I hope I can help others too.
 
Welcome to the lagoon!
coral_crinoid_chimney_787med.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new