0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the Big Leagues
ZomboMeme 11022021212446.jpg

SharkRacer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard! I am also in the Philly area (Bryn Mawr), and have been lurking quietly here for a couple of months as well while I do my research and prep my annoyingly tight office shelf space for a tank. :p

Yesterday I installed my GFCI outlet (my first time doing electrical of this sort) and today I hope to add some weight-bearing support feet to my shelf/counter.

I'm excited to see your tank build when you start it!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello people,
Been keeping a 20 gallon freshwater community tank alive and well for about 3 years now. The time has come to venture into the exciting world of saltwater. Just ordered the biocube 32. Can't wait to get started. Have been dreaming and researching for months and I've finally pulled the trigger. I'm sure I'll have many questions along the way and this seems like a great community. Many of my nubie questions have already been answered here but I'm sure I'll have plenty more. Wish me luck!
Mike

Hi Mike and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
Mike976x

Mike976x

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Mike and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
I plan on it. Tank should arrive soon. Thanks for the link.

FragFarm

Frag Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello people,
Been keeping a 20 gallon freshwater community tank alive and well for about 3 years now. The time has come to venture into the exciting world of saltwater. Just ordered the biocube 32. Can't wait to get started. Have been dreaming and researching for months and I've finally pulled the trigger. I'm sure I'll have many questions along the way and this seems like a great community. Many of my nubie questions have already been answered here but I'm sure I'll have plenty more. Wish me luck!
Mike
Hello and welcome! If you ever have any questions feel free to message us! We're a small business in Staten Island, NY and our goal is to make it easy for reefers who are new to the hobby. Email [email protected] for a discount code. We offer a beginner package with 6 easy to care for corals included, and we ship nationwide! Visit fragfarmcoral.com for more! Happy Reefing!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 21 16.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 88 67.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.8%
Back