Hello from Pennsylvania

Mike976x

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello people,
Been keeping a 20 gallon freshwater community tank alive and well for about 3 years now. The time has come to venture into the exciting world of saltwater. Just ordered the biocube 32. Can't wait to get started. Have been dreaming and researching for months and I've finally pulled the trigger. I'm sure I'll have many questions along the way and this seems like a great community. Many of my nubie questions have already been answered here but I'm sure I'll have plenty more. Wish me luck!
Mike

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello people,
Been keeping a 20 gallon freshwater community tank alive and well for about 3 years now. The time has come to venture into the exciting world of saltwater. Just ordered the biocube 32. Can't wait to get started. Have been dreaming and researching for months and I've finally pulled the trigger. I'm sure I'll have many questions along the way and this seems like a great community. Many of my nubie questions have already been answered here but I'm sure I'll have plenty more. Wish me luck!
Mike

Hello and welcome to the forum/community!

OP
OP
Mike976x

Mike976x

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you ever have any questions or in need of some beginner corals feel free to shoot me a message.
Awesome thank you. I can't wait to grow some corals! I'm going to take my time and do this right. Make sure my tank is well established prior to in introducing corals.

TheDragonsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome thank you. I can't wait to grow some corals! I'm going to take my time and do this right. Make sure my tank is well established prior to in introducing corals.
Sounds like youve been doing your research, that and some patience will go a long way in this hobby.

trevorstratton1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello people,
Mike
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 30 18.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 105 66.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.1%
Back