Hello from Pennsylvania

Mike976x

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
41
Location
Royersford
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello people,
Been keeping a 20 gallon freshwater community tank alive and well for about 3 years now. The time has come to venture into the exciting world of saltwater. Just ordered the biocube 32. Can't wait to get started. Have been dreaming and researching for months and I've finally pulled the trigger. I'm sure I'll have many questions along the way and this seems like a great community. Many of my nubie questions have already been answered here but I'm sure I'll have plenty more. Wish me luck!
Mike
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello people,
Been keeping a 20 gallon freshwater community tank alive and well for about 3 years now. The time has come to venture into the exciting world of saltwater. Just ordered the biocube 32. Can't wait to get started. Have been dreaming and researching for months and I've finally pulled the trigger. I'm sure I'll have many questions along the way and this seems like a great community. Many of my nubie questions have already been answered here but I'm sure I'll have plenty more. Wish me luck!
Mike

Hello and welcome to the forum/community!
 
If you ever have any questions or in need of some beginner corals feel free to shoot me a message.
Awesome thank you. I can't wait to grow some corals! I'm going to take my time and do this right. Make sure my tank is well established prior to in introducing corals.
 
Awesome thank you. I can't wait to grow some corals! I'm going to take my time and do this right. Make sure my tank is well established prior to in introducing corals.
Sounds like youve been doing your research, that and some patience will go a long way in this hobby.
 
Hello people,
Been keeping a 20 gallon freshwater community tank alive and well for about 3 years now. The time has come to venture into the exciting world of saltwater. Just ordered the biocube 32. Can't wait to get started. Have been dreaming and researching for months and I've finally pulled the trigger. I'm sure I'll have many questions along the way and this seems like a great community. Many of my nubie questions have already been answered here but I'm sure I'll have plenty more. Wish me luck!
Mike
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new