This is a Great place for info and Help

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say Hi from Seattle WA... I'm just getting ready to start my own tank and found this forum and thought this would be a great place to start. I'm currently trying to decide if I should buy a all in one tank set up like Red Sea, or if I should buy everything separate and put it together myself so if anyone has any in site I would greatly appreciate it. I would like to have a tank around 50-75 gallons.

-- Kevin
Red Sea makes some great systems, and your can either choose their all in one models or their Reefer models where you just get the tank, sump, and stand. I went with the Red Sea Reefer 425XL (88 gallon display) and then customized all the plumbing, pumps, lights, and controllers. I have a really detailed build thread with tons of pictures of my setup. (link below my signature line). I’m always happy to answer any questions about it.

I’m just south of you in Portland. Are you familiar with the Pacific Northwest Marine Aquarium Society? It’s a great group of people in Oregon & Washington, monthly meetings, active classified ads for equipment & livestock, and very active forums. Check it out here: http://www.pnwmas.org

Welcome to R2R and good luck with your build!

Back