Hello from Sioux Falls !

Kodvenom

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Sioux Falls, SD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone just want to introduce myself I'm new to posting up on forums I'm not sure if I'm in the right spot
Please forgive me if I'm in the wrong spot. I live here in Sioux Falls South Dakota I just moved from Montana roughly 3 weeks ago. Before I moved here my tank with cycling and establish for about a year. What such a long move I decided to sell everything and start over. Tank has been set up from day one since I moved here. And so far everything's doing great. I'll post some progress in pictures of me setting up my tank here soon it is it 36 gallon bow front. I would love to meet everybody and also hear feedback =) three days after I moved here I scored a job at the only saltwater place here in town so lucky me I get discounts on fish and corals and everything !! thanks again for taking the time to read this and I look forward to saying hi to everybody. PS will post pics soon
Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
This is the perfect place to post a thread chronicling the journey of your tank. Can you tell us some info about the equipment and livestock?
 
No live stock except a few corals a green candy cane, a open brain, two mushroom heads I don't even know the name of and some zoas, going to introduce a skunk cleaner than a ****** trigger wouldivr.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new