Hello from Socal!

Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Thanks everyone!

Tank has been running as is only a week or so, everything in there came from a 14 so I'm still moving some stuff around trying to keep everyone happy while leaving me plenty of room for future purchases. What does will be who knows. I'm always like Monti caps so maybe I'll get a small frag and possible some nice chalice frags,possibly sps as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new