Hello from Socal!

Copingwithpods

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2019
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
3,040
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R I'm kinda new here and wanted to introduce myself. A year ago I found brstv and it got me thinking I could give saltwater tanks one more shot. Lots has changed since my first tank a decade ago. For the years in between I had a freshwater tank with no real luck, freshwater is hard man idk how they do it. Anyway here's my tank, most of which was done with the help and confidence instilled in me by watching the brs videos.

20200126_152932.jpg


20200123_111542_HDR.jpg


Like everyone else I've ran into some issues and I am slowly trying to work them out. If anyone is in the helping a born again noob mood out feel free to check out the thread. Anyway thank you all for giving me the confidence to pick up where I left off 10 years ago and continue to enjoy this hobby.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new