Hello from South Carolina!

Hello and welcome!
giphy.gif
 
Hey all!

My name is Michael. Brand new to the SW aquarium hobby, though I've had FW tanks for about 5 years now. I am new new to SW though. I just converted my smaller (55gal) FW tank to SW about two days ago. It's currently cycling with just live rock at the moment!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
I never had FW only SW.. but walk away 15 years ago.. now back ready to go full speed!! 😆
 
Hey all!

My name is Michael. Brand new to the SW aquarium hobby, though I've had FW tanks for about 5 years now. I am new new to SW though. I just converted my smaller (55gal) FW tank to SW about two days ago. It's currently cycling with just live rock at the moment!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new