Hello from South Carolina!

Hello and welcome!
giphy.gif
 
Hey all!

My name is Michael. Brand new to the SW aquarium hobby, though I've had FW tanks for about 5 years now. I am new new to SW though. I just converted my smaller (55gal) FW tank to SW about two days ago. It's currently cycling with just live rock at the moment!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
I never had FW only SW.. but walk away 15 years ago.. now back ready to go full speed!! 😆
 
Hey all!

My name is Michael. Brand new to the SW aquarium hobby, though I've had FW tanks for about 5 years now. I am new new to SW though. I just converted my smaller (55gal) FW tank to SW about two days ago. It's currently cycling with just live rock at the moment!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new