Hello from South Carolina

  • Thread starter Thread starter koifishy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No, we were not able to get to the expo due to my gf having to have wisdom tooth surgery. Hopefully next time, or is there another one coming up this year?


Nice cube!
 
Yeah, she is somewhat. Thank you. We're back in classes now and she only needs otc pain reliever now (her jaw was chipped in the process), so she's getting better. Okay, great! I graduate in October, so that works out nicely.
 
Anyone in here from bluffton sc I just move here I try to setup a reef tank wonder if anyone around here that can give me some advice to do plumping for the setup
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new