Hello from South Carolina!

Howdy and welcome to R2R!

Howdy.jpg
 
Hello! My name is Mike and Ive been in and out of the hobby for the past 10 years. This time around, I managed to get my own home and I can finally set up a tank that can last!

I'm currently running a 1 week old 40 gallon breeder with a 20 gallon sump. Filtered by a curve 5 protein skimmer. It's lit with a Vipar Spectra 300 watt LEDs and heated by a titanium heater. The rocks have been "cooking" for the past year and I also have cycled Marine pure spheres.

I'm looking forward to learning much from everyone!! Thanks for having me.
IMG_20200603_174658.jpg

WELCOME!!!!
 
Welcome to reef2reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new