Hello from Southern Ontario

Welcome to R2R! We'd love to see some pics
Nice To Meet You Kirsten Dunst GIF
 
Last edited:
Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!
 
New on Reef2Reef but not new to saltwater (120g, 24g and 2 10g). Decided after 15 years to get back in the hobby. Currently I have a fluval 15g which I have converted to saltwater. Since I have used rock and some water from a local suppliers tanks, I have not had much of a cycle other than a sort lived amount of diatoms. Current inhabitants: 2 Rbtas, 2 emerald crabs, 2 red legged hermits and a trochus snail.
Welcome!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new