Hello from sunny Scotland

Welcome to R2R.jpg
 
Welcome from across the globe and to the R2R community
 
Many thanks for the warm welcome.

I’ve attached one little pic just now, was just putting my one piece of rock in I have for now to check it out after I painted the back of the tank.

tank is a rimless 48x12x15. I’ve built the cabinet from 3 separate units so plenty strong enough for the tank. Was holding this one as a tropical for 4 months.

I’ll get a wee build thread started where I no doubt will be looking for help.

0B524971-AE71-4ACC-A112-011CAB8CB001.jpeg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new