Hello from Tasmania, Australia!

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 
Hi! I’m Dorian. I’m 20 years old and autistic with a special interest in clownfish. I’m here to learn more about keeping clownfish before I get a pair.
Welcome. Get the notebook ready.
 
TANG-WELCOME.gif
Clownfish are a good place to start! My pair lay eggs about every 12 to 14 days. I just had a brood hatch last night. Trying to raise them, but I have not been successful yet. Maybe this time.
 
Hi! I’m Dorian. I’m 20 years old and autistic with a special interest in clownfish. I’m here to learn more about keeping clownfish before I get a pair.
Hey, welcome to Reef2Reef! I love that picture.

sasha grey GIF
Here's a goofie GIF to celebrate you joining us interesting folks on the site!

Sincerely,
KrisReef!
 
@doriangreyspicture
Clown fish and Anemones were what brought me into marine/reef aquarium hobby a long time ago. I am glad that it is what cause you to be interested in this hobby also. Enjoy the ride.
IMG_9106.jpeg
IMG_9102.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new