Hello from Tennessee!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kbrow0810
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Really late to say Welcome lol. Seems like there is a lot of support up in TN. That is awesome.

20191011_200643.jpg
 
I live I rural Tennessee. I have a 4ft 150 reef tank that’s about 3 years in addition to a 29 biocube that is only 4months old. This is my first dive into an online reef community despite being in the hobby for 3-4 years. I look forward to poking around and getting to know everyone!

Edit: please excuse the algae breakout on the biocube, I am currently in the process of wrangling it in!

699BD26C-259C-4E13-B418-CD2A4FD6C3CD.jpeg 87842BFF-7051-4490-91BB-03AA50E1BFF0.jpeg
Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you…Explore…Learn…Share....Got to love that Algae:oops:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new