Hello from Tennessee!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kbrow0810
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Really late to say Welcome lol. Seems like there is a lot of support up in TN. That is awesome.

20191011_200643.jpg
 
I live I rural Tennessee. I have a 4ft 150 reef tank that’s about 3 years in addition to a 29 biocube that is only 4months old. This is my first dive into an online reef community despite being in the hobby for 3-4 years. I look forward to poking around and getting to know everyone!

Edit: please excuse the algae breakout on the biocube, I am currently in the process of wrangling it in!

699BD26C-259C-4E13-B418-CD2A4FD6C3CD.jpeg 87842BFF-7051-4490-91BB-03AA50E1BFF0.jpeg
Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you…Explore…Learn…Share....Got to love that Algae:oops:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new