Hello from the Great Lakes region

Mikey Maroon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and have dabbled in the hobby in the past, but have recently taken it up again with an Innovative Marine Nuvo 14 Gallon Pennisula with a Kessil A160WE for lighting. I have one Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone, one Acanthastrea and one Euphyllia Divisa colony currently stocked with two Ocellaris clowns and one Turbo snail. It's been running for almost 6 months now and beginning to host many forms of algae (good and bad, but more the good kind) as well as a myriad of other populations of various hitchhikers from the live rock. I look forward to learning and sharing info during my latest journey to the realm of the deep blue from the comfort of my safe and dry home :)

(I usually keep the glass cleaner than what you see here ;Shy )

ubrV7QG.jpg

9hJKgwl.jpg

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and have dabbled in the hobby in the past, but have recently taken it up again with an Innovative Marine Nuvo 14 Gallon Pennisula with a Kessil A160WE for lighting. I have one Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone, one Acanthastrea and one Euphyllia Divisa colony currently stocked with two Ocellaris clowns and one Turbo snail. It's been running for almost 6 months now and beginning to host many forms of algae (good and bad, but more the good kind) as well as a myriad of other populations of various hitchhikers from the live rock. I look forward to learning and sharing info during my latest journey to the realm of the deep blue from the comfort of my safe and dry home :)

(I usually keep the glass cleaner than what you see here ;Shy )

ubrV7QG.jpg

9hJKgwl.jpg
Welcome Mikey,
Off to a great start

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back