Hello from the Great Lakes region

Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF
 
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome :) Here's a pic of my Anemone fully extended in it's new perch.

45iiFeD.jpg
Welcome to R2R, Wow the anemone look nice and healthy!!
 
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and have dabbled in the hobby in the past, but have recently taken it up again with an Innovative Marine Nuvo 14 Gallon Pennisula with a Kessil A160WE for lighting. I have one Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone, one Acanthastrea and one Euphyllia Divisa colony currently stocked with two Ocellaris clowns and one Turbo snail. It's been running for almost 6 months now and beginning to host many forms of algae (good and bad, but more the good kind) as well as a myriad of other populations of various hitchhikers from the live rock. I look forward to learning and sharing info during my latest journey to the realm of the deep blue from the comfort of my safe and dry home :)

(I usually keep the glass cleaner than what you see here ;Shy )

ubrV7QG.jpg


9hJKgwl.jpg
Welcome and Welcome Back

Glad you joined
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new