Hello from the high desert!

Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Hello everyone!

I have kept reef tanks off and on since 2006. I would love to say that that I've had them the whole way through but life isn't always that kind or predictable. Moving a lot tends to make moving the fishroom difficult. I've worked for my fair share of LFS and aquarium maintenance companies and I am super stoked to see such an active forum all these years after a much too long hiatus from reef keeping.

Now that I've settled down from moving so much I've decided to get back into the hobby. This time I am gonna take it low and slow. Right now I'm in the planning phase for everything.

I'm leaning towards something schmedium sized like a 40 breeder with a similar sized sump/fuge. But I am open to all suggestions. I know that I want it to be a coral focused probably mixed reef (likely LPS dominant tank with softies and trying a couple sps myself for once) with minimal fish and lots of utility inverts.

Thanks for coming along my journey with no definitive time-line :)
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new