Hello from the mile high city!

giphy.gif


Welcome to R2R!!!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself, it's nice to find a forum of so many people interested in the same thing as me.

A little background - I've kept aquariums on and off for the past 14 years, ranging from FOWLR to SPS only tanks. I'm passionate about the reef hobby, and animals in general (reptiles and fish especially.) Over the years my interests have sharpened into mainly SPS and Angelfish. Though for the time being I have a pico tank that's graced by zoas and green star polyps. I recently relocated to Colorado. I have caught a little bit of the zoa/paly bug, and will likely keep this tank as a mini zoa/paly garden even when I upgrade to a larger tank in the future. For now, it's my little oasis and slice of the sea in an otherwise landlocked state. I'll start a thread in the members tanks section so I can upload photos and what not. I look forward to sharing the hobby with you all!
Welcome to Reef To Reef. I am at a little higher than a Mile High in the burbs of Littleton, Colorado. Trying to have a bit of ocean. There are good people in the reefing community of Denver.
 
Welcome to the R2R community !!
 
Welcome to Reef To Reef. I am at a little higher than a Mile High in the burbs of Littleton, Colorado. Trying to have a bit of ocean. There are good people in the reefing community of Denver.

Littleton isn't too far from me, I was actually there the other day!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new