Hello from the Monterey Bay Area

drebay

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all.
I’ve been reading through the great content on R2R and am stoked to join up. I’ve been remodeling my house and part of that is setting up my Red Sea peninsula 650. I’ve had many tanks in the past going through a big s. American and African chiclid phase then moved into saltwater. I’ve been out of the hobby for about 20 years and am amazed by all that has happened/evolves since. So much to learn!!! Been getting my parts together slowly and have been chipping away at the build. Wish I had taken some more pictures during the process but hope to get a build thread going at some point.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome back to the reef!
I was out of the game for about 15 years or so and was in awe of how far all the equipment has come!
I've learned SO much from this great community of people. Can't wait to see your build come together!

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all.
I’ve been reading through the great content on R2R and am stoked to join up. I’ve been remodeling my house and part of that is setting up my Red Sea peninsula 650. I’ve had many tanks in the past going through a big s. American and African chiclid phase then moved into saltwater. I’ve been out of the hobby for about 20 years and am amazed by all that has happened/evolves since. So much to learn!!! Been getting my parts together slowly and have been chipping away at the build. Wish I had taken some more pictures during the process but hope to get a build thread going at some point.
I'm in the same boat! Technology has really changed in my 20 year absence.

Attachments

• 72267.png
    72267.png
    57 KB · Views: 23

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all.
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back