Hello from the Monterey Bay Area

drebay

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2021
Messages
90
Reaction score
71
Location
Monterey
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all.
I’ve been reading through the great content on R2R and am stoked to join up. I’ve been remodeling my house and part of that is setting up my Red Sea peninsula 650. I’ve had many tanks in the past going through a big s. American and African chiclid phase then moved into saltwater. I’ve been out of the hobby for about 20 years and am amazed by all that has happened/evolves since. So much to learn!!! Been getting my parts together slowly and have been chipping away at the build. Wish I had taken some more pictures during the process but hope to get a build thread going at some point.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome back to the reef!
I was out of the game for about 15 years or so and was in awe of how far all the equipment has come!
I've learned SO much from this great community of people. Can't wait to see your build come together!
 
Hi all.
I’ve been reading through the great content on R2R and am stoked to join up. I’ve been remodeling my house and part of that is setting up my Red Sea peninsula 650. I’ve had many tanks in the past going through a big s. American and African chiclid phase then moved into saltwater. I’ve been out of the hobby for about 20 years and am amazed by all that has happened/evolves since. So much to learn!!! Been getting my parts together slowly and have been chipping away at the build. Wish I had taken some more pictures during the process but hope to get a build thread going at some point.
I'm in the same boat! Technology has really changed in my 20 year absence.
 

Attachments

  • 72267.png
    72267.png
    57 KB · Views: 55
Hi all.
I’ve been reading through the great content on R2R and am stoked to join up. I’ve been remodeling my house and part of that is setting up my Red Sea peninsula 650. I’ve had many tanks in the past going through a big s. American and African chiclid phase then moved into saltwater. I’ve been out of the hobby for about 20 years and am amazed by all that has happened/evolves since. So much to learn!!! Been getting my parts together slowly and have been chipping away at the build. Wish I had taken some more pictures during the process but hope to get a build thread going at some point.
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new