R2Rd1004e.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all.
I’ve been reading through the great content on R2R and am stoked to join up. I’ve been remodeling my house and part of that is setting up my Red Sea peninsula 650. I’ve had many tanks in the past going through a big s. American and African chiclid phase then moved into saltwater. I’ve been out of the hobby for about 20 years and am amazed by all that has happened/evolves since. So much to learn!!! Been getting my parts together slowly and have been chipping away at the build. Wish I had taken some more pictures during the process but hope to get a build thread going at some point.

Welcome! Glad you joined

Happy you already considered starting your build thread. I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). My only regret is not having started sooner as some photos I still can't find...

Everything you knew before gives you a jump start. Books seem scarce these days when I returned. This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 62 36.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back