Hello from the Netherlands!

1589300219673.png
Welcome from Nashville! I have visited the Netherlands for a week and had the best time! Lots of help, friends and fun here. You will love it.
 
Welcome to the group ...Im also from the Netherlands....Rotterdam ...happy reefing !!!
Awesome! I go to school at RUAS (HR), love Rotterdam!
 
Last edited:
Hello fellow reefers!

My name is Adriaen, I'm 20 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
I started my reef journey in march 2019, so I'm still a fairly new reefer. I did research (and saving ;)) for about 2/3 years before diving into this hobby. I started out with a Red Sea Reefer 170, which I think is a great tank to start with. It isn's that small, making it not too hard to stay on top of parameters, but it isn't too big either, making it easy to do maintenance on.
The current stocking of my tank is the following:

Fish
- 2 black ice clownfish
- 1 bicolor blenny
- 1 blue green chromis
- 1 ornate leopard wrasse

CUC
- Cleaner shrimp
- Hermit crab
- Emerald crab
- Way too many trochus snails lol
- A couple of nassarius snails

I don't have a list of the corals, but I have a few torch corals, some zoa's and 2 RBTA's. Basically still a lot of room to fill up :).

I have read a lot of threads on reef2reef, so I'm very excited to join the community!
If you have any questions about me or my tank feel free to ask :)

Adriaen
P.S. Apologies in advance for my English
Welcome to R2R Adriaen
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new