Hello from the Netherlands

Michel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My name is Michel, I'm 27 years old and I live in the Netherlands.

I'm not new to aquariums, I already own freshwater aquariums for like 15 years, and since the last 5 years I also gave salt water a chance and I'm really happy with it.

At the moment I have an 8 gallons nano reef on my desk which is running fine for around 5 years. Beside this 8g I also own an Aqua Medic Blenny (20 gallons) which WAS doing great for a long time (running 3-4 years) but is going downhill last few months with all good water parameters. Last week I found a really bad rusted magnet in the tank that might have caused the problem?

Right now I'm doing daily water changes and I have placed some carbon and a poly-filter to get rid of all the bad particels and metals and hope this will fix the problem.

Picture of my little 8g desk aquarium
nano.jpg

My 20g a while back :)........................................and how my 20g looks now :(
20200730_200132.jpg
blenny.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm not new to aquariums, I already own freshwater aquariums for like 15 years, and since the last 5 years I also gave salt water a chance and I'm really happy with it.

At the moment I have an 8 gallons nano reef on my desk which is running fine for around 5 years. Beside this 8g I also own an Aqua Medic Blenny (20 gallons) which WAS doing great for a long time (running 3-4 years) but is going downhill last few months with all good water parameters. Last week I found a really bad rusted magnet in the tank that might have caused the problem?

Right now I'm doing daily water changes and I have placed some carbon and a poly-filter to get rid of all the bad particels and metals and hope this will fix the problem.

nano.jpg

My 20g a while back :)........................................and how my 20g looks now :(
20200730_200132.jpg
blenny.jpg
Welcome Aboard R2R brother glad to have you here much luck to you

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

nano.jpg

20200730_200132.jpg
blenny.jpg
Hey Michel,
Sure hope that fixes the problem and you get your beautiful tank back.
Welcome.

Back